2021 JUPEB Final Timetable
This is to inform all candidates that the 2021 JUPEB Final Timetable has been released and is going to be published here in this post to enable candidates to know their exam time and date as well as to enable them to get prepared for their examination.
so if you are a candidate I believe this is one of the important pieces of information that you are looking for exam success make sure you got the update in full detail as well as other related information which you will like to know such as
Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination Timetable / Scheduled Dates for all JUPEB Candidates Nationwide for 2020/2021 Academic Session Has Been Released. We use this medium for all candidates who have registered to take the 2021 JUPEB Exams to inform them that the exam date and timetable are available. This information is also sent to all Centre Directors. The 2021 JUPEB examination date was set for Monday, September 13 – 24, 2021. Each JUPEB Centre will be expected to effectively and adequately manage the situation during revision weeks. The Examination Time table has been published.
Let See Final JUPEB Exam Date 2021 Below:
2021 JUPEB Examination Final
DAY/DATE MORNING SESSION AFTERNOON SESSION
9:00AM – 12:00PM 1:00PM – 4:00PM
13/09/2021 BRIEFING SESSION AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (THEORY)
14/09/2021 BIOLOGY (THEORY) IGBO YORUBA
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (PRACTICAL)
15/09/2021 CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL) CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL)
16/09/2021 CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES BUSINESS STUDIES
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES VISUAL ARTS (PRACTICAL)
17/09/2021 CHEMISTRY (THEORY) JUMAT SERVICE
VISUAL ARTS (THEORY)
20/09/2021 MATHEMATICS LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
21/09/2021 BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL) BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL)
22/09/2021 PHYSICS (THEORY) GOVERNMENT
23/09/2021 PHYSICS (PRACTICAL) PHYSICS (PRACTICAL) HISTORY
24/09/2021 FRENCH (THEORY)
MUSIC (THEORY) JUMAT SERVICE
SEE ALSO: How To Check Jamb 2021 Mop Up Result REQUIREMENTS
Each Centre is expected to compulsorily check the temperature of the Students, Invigilators, and Supervisors daily.
2 Provide Hand Sanitizers for Students, Invigilators, and Supervisors, in addition to hand washing points before entry into the Examination Hall.
3. Every candidate, invigilator, the supervisor must wear a face mask throughout the examination period. Supervisors will be mandated to enforce this and Centre Director should enforce same.
4. Sitting arrangement must be at least one-meter distance apart as contained in the NCDC regulations of social and physical distancing. Therefore Centres are expected to get large halls for the examination.
5. Centre Directors are to furnish the Registrar/CEO with the information on the halls that will be used for examination with all the parameters indicated.
6. Centres that could not provide large halls that will be equal to the number of Supervisors that they are due to have will be charged for extra supervisors posted to them. Such Centre will be notified. Note that the margin is 1 supervisor per 500 candidates with a provision that the examination venue can take at least 300 candidates seated for examination.
7. All other JUPEB instructions still stand. Please see attached instructions for the conduct of the JUPEB Examination.
We, therefore, expect every University JUPEB Centre to begin preparations to ensure that we have a very successful examination in 2021.
Each center shall be held responsible for any lapse in that center. The cooperation of everyone is highly required.