This is to inform the general public that the Enugu State University (ESUT) has started sales of form for this year’s academic session in this post I’m going to share with the general public ESUT POST UTME SCREENING FORM UTME DIRECT ENTRY the steps and guidelines will also be discussed in this post for candidates who met ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy which is 200. The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test. The screening fee is two thousand nairas (N2,000.00) only. Candidates will be notified of their admission status on JAMB’s CAPS and ESUT Portal.
1. Visit the school’s portal: www.portal.esut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
3. On the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Key in the required details on the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number that you would use for payment of N2,000 via Enugu State IGR pay direct.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATIONS: