This is to inform the general public that the FG Npower Recruitment 2021/2022 Check FG Application Portal Update
The first thing first, do you want to register for the NPower 2021 program? NPower 2021 recruitment is underway now! (nasims.gov.ng). If so, then you are really on the right page to get the information you want!
Recruitment NPower 2021/2022 Check all application code updates
Interested applicants must follow the instructions below for successful applications.
Empowerment of NPower 2021/2022 recruitment will start intake for 2021 immediately. See more details below …
=> Get current recruitment with past questions now
The Importance of N-Power
N-Power is also connected to federal government policies in the economic, work, and social development arena.
N-Power discusses the challenges of youth countries by providing structures for giant scale and acquisition of relevant work skills
While connecting the point and the results are to improve inadequate public services and stimulate a larger economy.
If you’ve ever wondered when the N-Power recruitment will begin for this year, you are in the right place.
To ensure that N-Power 2021 recruitment has officially started, reaching the official N-Power PLC Recruitment Portal: www.portal.npower.gov.ng or visit this page often for us to update when the recruitment application details come out.
The Federal Nigerian government has designed an N-Power program to drastically reduce young unemployment.
N-Power is also related to federal government policies in the economic, work, and social development arena.
The modular program under the N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is needed to find or create work.
Some of these graduates will also assist in actualizing the economic and strategic aspirations of Nigeria to achieve food security and independence.
N-Power will also be a platform to diversify the economy.
N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for the knowledge economics where equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and drivers in the domestic and global markets.
Find out everything about N-Power
The Nigerian Federal Government starts the N-Power program in August 2016 with a focus of reducing the high level of unemployment.
Realizing that skills and knowledge are the driving force of economic growth and social development, N-Power has also set out to promote skills development.
The program is also connected with federal government policies in the economic, work, and social development arena.
FG N-Power Recruitment 2021 | STEPS TO APPLY to
Table Of Contents
- visit the Npower recruitment portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng to signup a profile
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- Confirm Your Email: Check your email inbox/all folders for a mail from ‘Npower App Portal’ and click the link to confirm your email
- Fill You BVN: Once your email address has been confirmed, log in again and fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Education and Programme Section: You will need to select your program based on your education level in this section. The N-Power program is open to all. i. The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates. ii. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences). iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Review and Submit: Review all the information you have inputted and then submit. ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
- BioData and Contact Section: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Employment and Other Details Section: Like any other recruitment, you will be taken through a few questions to provide your previous work experience and upload your Government issued Identity Card.
1.) Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
2.) The registration process is that simple and takes a few minutes and they will be no much uploading of documents.
Application Deadline: Not Available
Visit the Official Webpage to Learn More
While providing a structure for the acquisition of large-scale work skills and the relevant program also links the results to improve public services that are inadequate and stimulate a larger economy.
The N-Power standard program ensures that each participant acquires the skills needed to find or make work. This program is compiled into the category of graduates and non-graduate.
Corp. Volunteer N-Power, which is an N-Power graduate category program, aims to deploy 500,000 trained graduates.
These graduates will help in increasing the insufficient public service in education, health, and citizenship education.
Some of them will also help to practice Nigerian food security and self-sufficiency aspirations.
This program will also make a way to diversify eco