The Niger Delta Development Commission has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants. You will be guided on how to apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission. this is a road construction company that handles about 65% of Nigerian road construction.
In this post Am going to share with you the NDDC Recruitment 20212022 Check Application Form Update, how to purchase, and the check the form in progress.
this is to inform the general public that the Niger delta development is commencing recruitment for 2021 new intake this post will its aspirant to purchase their form very easily.
The state government is looking for a qualified and talented Nigerian person to fill several job positions in the state.
If you qualify for the position listed below, follow the guidelines carefully
• CBN recruitment application guide
• Update of the DPR Recruitment Application
• NNPC recruitment.
• Inec recruitment.
• PHCN recruitment.
NDDC Recruitment 2021
NDDC was founded in 2000 with a mission facilitating the development of a fast, even, and sustainable Delta Delta into an area that is economically prosperous, socially stable, regeneratively ecologically, and politically peaceful.
• Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Delta Niger region.
• Conception, planning, and implementation, following stipulated rules and regulations, projects and programs for sustainable development from the Niger Delta region in the field of transportation including roads, docks and waterways, health, agriculture, and fisheries, housing, and urban development, supply water, electricity, and telecommunications.
• Surveying Niger delta to ensure the steps needed to promote physical and socio-economic development.
• Prepare a master plan and scheme designed to promote the physical development of the Delta Niger region and the estimated commission member countries.
• Implementation of all steps approved for the development of the Delta Niger region by the federal government and commission countries.
• Identify the factors that inhibit the development of the Niger Delta region and help member countries in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure efficient and efficient Niger Delta resource management.
• Assess and report any projects funded or carried out in areas with oil and gas companies and other companies, including non-governmental organizations, and ensure that funds released for these projects are utilized properly.
• Handle ecological and environmental problems arising from oil mineral exploration in the Niger Delta region and advising the federal government and member countries on the prevention and control of oil spills, gas burning, and environmental pollution.
• Associated with various companies of mineral and gas prospectors and gas production on all matters of pollution, prevention, and control.
• Carry out such other works and perform other functions like that, which in commission options is needed for sustainable development from the Delta Niger region and its people
NDDC recruitment feasibility requirements
Interested petitioners must be:
• Ownership of B.SC, HND, NCE, OND in connection with the position applied from a recognized institution.
• Each additional certificate of good postgraduate or professional certification will be useful.
• NYSC / exceptional release certificate.
• Applicants may not be over 35 years old.
• West African school certificate (WAEC) with credit in no less than three